About the Ontario Election
On June 7, 2018, Ontarians will decide the next Premier of this province.
The stakes are much too high to sit idly by.
Working people in Ontario must identify the party that will:
- Invest in health care, pharma care, and dental care.
- Create jobs and decent working conditions.
- Bolster retirement security and long-term care.
- Halt the privatization of our public services.
- Eliminate poverty.
- Establish affordable housing.
- Stand up for child care.
- Strengthen public education.
- Address climate change.
- Promote peace and inclusion.
About the OFL
The Ontario Federation of Labour represents 54 unions and one million workers. It is Canada’s largest provincial labour federation.
Learn more about the Ontario Federation of Labour.